October 26, 2020
Safety Recall: Isuzu Oasis Driver’s Frontal Airbag Inflator (NADI-Factory Installed)
Supersedes 20-083, dated October 23, to revise the information highlighted yellow
|Year||Model||Trim Level||VIN Range|
|1998−99||Isuzu Oasis||ALL||Check the iN VIN status for eligibility.|
Under REPAIR PROCEDURE, the torque specification on step 20 was revised.
Certain Honda Odyssey vehicles sold in the United States as the 1998-99 Isuzu Oasis were produced with a Takata NonAzide Driver’s airbag Inflators (NADI) that may contain an aluminum seal that could allow moisture to enter into the inflator. If the propellant in the inflator absorbs a large amount of moisture, the airbag may deploy slowly. If the propellant degrades due to drying or other factors, excessive internal pressure may be generated in the inflator during deployment, which may cause the inflator container to rupture.
If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the customer. If you are unable to complete any open recalls, advise the customer of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
Owners of affected vehicles will be sent a notification of this campaign.
Do an iN VIN status inquiry to make sure the vehicle is shown as eligible.
Some vehicles affected by this campaign may be in your used vehicle inventory.
Failure to repair a vehicle subject to a recall or campaign may subject your dealership to claims or lawsuits from the customer or anyone else harmed as a result of such failure. Before selling a vehicle in inventory, always check if it is affected by a safety recall by conducting a VIN status inquiry.
Inspect the driver’s airbag module and inflator. If you find an affected inflator, replace the driver’s airbag inflator and use the V-SMART tool to document the installation. Then, return the original, undeployed inflator as directed.
|Part Name||Part Number||Quantity|
|Torx Bolt (6 x 23) (The inflator kit includes the Torx bolts. Order this if you only did the inspection.)||90134-S6A-A80||2|
|Lock Nut (Order this only if instructed in step 21 or 22.)||77854-TL0-E81||4|
- Always use new Torx bolts to install the airbags. The new Torx bolts are coated with threadlock to make sure they do not come loose.
- The inflator kit box must be used to return the old inflator to its supplier. Be careful not to damage the inflator kit box.
- If the defective, undeployed inflator is not returned, the warranty claim for that vehicle will be charged back to your dealership.
- To return the inflator, follow the instructions in PIB A15-0002, Inflator Kit Return Process.
- Parts staff can scan the part number and serial number from the outside of the box into the warranty claim by using the Controlled Part Serial No. screen and scanning the applicable information. Refer to the job aid Ordering and Managing Replacement Inflators for more information.
WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
- To avoid a warranty claim being charged back to your dealership, the defective, undeployed inflator must be returned to its supplier. Follow the shipping instructions in PIB A15-0002, Inflator Kit Return Process.
- The replacement inflator part number and serial number must be printed on the RO.
- To avoid non-payment of warranty claims, the new airbag inflator part number and serial number must be included in each claim. For more information, refer to step 12 of REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- The serial number is encoded into the bar code printed on the label inside of the box and on a label attached to the outside of the box. If your dealership uses a scanner, you can scan the serial number from either place into the claim.
- The part number is encoded into a barcode attached to the outside of the box. If your dealership uses a scanner, you can scan the part number into the claim.
- If you confuse the serial number and part number when entering the claim information, your claim will automatically be rejected.
- For more information about scanning and filing airbag inflator recall claims, refer to Ordering and Managing Replacement Airbag Inflators. From the iN, select Service, Service Library, then Claims Reference Guide. Under HOT TIPS/TOPICS, select More info… next to Inflator Claims at Glance.
- Submit warranty claims using the template ID only.
|Operation Number||Description||Flat Rate Time||Defect Code||Symptom Code||Template ID||Failed Part Number|
|7521P6||Replace the inflator, do the V-SMART procedure, then install the airbag module.||0.5 hr||6NA00||B8N00||A20083A||06770-S53-A81ZA|
|7521P7||Remove and inspect the inflator, do the VSMART procedure, then install the airbag module.||0.3 hr||6NA00||B8N00||A20083B||06770-S53-A81ZA|
Skill Level: Repair Technician
- If the VIN status inquiry indicates that the vehicle is subject to any open safety recalls, make sure to also complete those recall repairs before returning the vehicle to the customer. If you are unable to complete any open recalls, advise the customer of the recall status and when the recall could be completed.
- Make sure you have the anti-theft code for the audio and navigation system (if applicable), then write down the audio unit presets.
- Be careful not to damage any parts when replacing the inflator, and follow the procedure exactly.
- If, before removing the airbag module, you suspect that it may be the incorrect airbag module for the vehicle or a counterfeit, do not remove the airbag module. Contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Do not open the inflator kit until you have confirmed an affected inflator is installed in the vehicle because if you have to return the inflator kit, the kit must be unopened.
- If the vehicle you are working on has an unaffected airbag module and inflator, do not disassemble the airbag module because the inflator cannot be installed, and you will have to replace the airbag module.
- Make sure you have reviewed the SRS Precautions and Procedures in the service information before doing the REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- Turn the ignition to ON. Then, check if the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
- If the indicator comes on, then turns off after about 6 seconds, go to step 2.
- If the indicator does not come on, or if it stays on, contact your DPSM for assistance.
- Disconnect the battery negative cable, and wait at least 3 minutes before continuing.
- Remove the driver’s airbag module. Refer to the 1998-99 Odyssey service information.
- Place the airbag module, face down, on a clean shop towel.
- Visually inspect the airbag module, and the inflator for any unusual writing or markings.
- If there is nothing unusual about the airbag module or the inflator, go to step 6.
- If there are any unusual markings, like an incorrect label or a model year written in marker, the airbag module and inflator may not be the correct airbag module and/or inflator for the vehicle or it may be a counterfeit part. For more information about counterfeit airbag modules , you can refer to gov, enter keywords MANAGING COUNTERFEIT, and select Recommended Dealer Guidance for Managing Counterfeit Air Bags from the list. If you suspect that the airbag module or inflator is counterfeit, do not continue this procedure. Contact your DPSM for assistance.
- To successfully complete this inspection and verification procedure, be sure to use the V-SMART tool along with the following steps in this bulletin.
- Before using the tool, review the job aid Using V-SMART for NADI Recalls. Keep in mind there is another job aid called Using V-SMART, but be sure not to use it. It does not include NADI Recall information.
- Check if the airbag module has a plastic inflator cover.
- If it does, go to step 7.
- If it does not, go to step 10.
- Determine the type of inflator cover.
- Inflator cover Type 1 has a cutout on the right side of the cover, and two clips at the bottom of the cover that holds the horn wire.
- Inflator cover Type 2 has an L-shaped cutout at the right side of the cover.
- Inflator cover Type 3 has two cutouts. One is at the right side of the cover, the other is at the bottom of the cover for the serial number label.
- If the inflator cover is Type 1 or 2, go to step 8.
- If the inflator cover is Type 3, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Remove the inflator cover (if equipped), and throw it away.
- Type 1 cover only: Route the horn harness through the airbag module slot, and secure it. Then, twist any excess wire, and tuck it out of the way.
- Compare the inflator label to the inflator labels shown below.
Some inflator harnesses may be connected to the inflator with a connector and not by epoxy as shown below.
- If the inflator label matches one of the inflators shown, go to step 11.
- If the inflator label does not match any of the inflators shown, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Check the M/D number on the airbag module serial number label.
- If the last two numbers are 95, 96, 97, 98, or 99, go to step 12.
- If the label is missing, or is unreadable, go to step 12.
- If the last two numbers are not 95 ,96, 97, 98, or 99, this campaign does not apply. Go to step 23 to complete the V-SMART procedure and install the airbag module.
- Peel the label inside the inflator box from its backing, and attach it to the RO. For the warranty claim to be paid, the replacement inflator part number and serial number that you received must be included in the warranty claim.
- The replacement part number is printed on the top part of the label and the serial number is printed on the bottom. Make sure you attach the label to the RO and give it to the warranty clerk.
- Not all inflator kits have a label included. In those cases, write the serial number and part number from the side of the inflator box on the RO. The part number always starts with 047.
- Using vise grips, remove the four inflator locknuts and throw them away. Do not remove the inflator from the airbag module until you complete step 14.
- Use shop air to clean any debris that may be on the inflator, then remove the inflator from the airbag module.
- Do not allow any debris to enter the inflator opening in the airbag module.
- Place the removed inflator into the kit box to return it to the supplier.
- Do not deploy the inflator. The inflator must be returned to its supplier in the box the new inflator came in. Follow the shipping instructions outlined in PIB A15-0002 to return the undeployed inflator.
- Make sure the A stamp on silver plate A is positioned on the upper right. Then, install silver plate A to the airbag module.
- Install the new inflator within the opening of silver plate A with the inflator harness facing downward as shown.
Make sure the inflator is properly placed within the opening of silver plate A, they should not be overlapping.
- Make sure the B stamp on black plate B is positioned on the left side. Then, pass the inflator harness through the opening.
Black plate B may have scuffs and paint peeling that occurred during packaging. There is nothing wrong with it.
- Install black plate B to the airbag module.
- Make sure the inflator is installed correctly by checking the four notches on black plate B. The inflator should be within the opening of silver plate A, and not overlapping. Using a marker, mark each of the four notches after you made sure it is installed correctly. If the inflator is not installed correctly, go back to step 16.
- Make sure the inflator and plates are still in the correct position. Then, install new locknuts, and torque them to 8 N·m (5 lb-ft, 60 lb-in).
- To ensure the inflator kit is installed properly, use a feeler gauge to make sure the space between silver plate A and the airbag module surface is no greater than 5 mm. If any side is greater than 0.5 mm, remove the inflator and go back to step 16. Be sure to replace the lock nuts (P/N 77854-TL0-E81) if you have to do it again.
- Use a feeler gauge to make sure the space between silver plate A and black plate B is no greater than 5 mm. If any side is greater than 0.5 mm, remove the inflator and go back to step 16. Be sure to replace the lock nuts (P/N 77854TL0-E81) if you have to do it again.
- Follow the instructions on the V-SMART tool to complete the inspection and/or inflator replacement.
- You must document the driver’s airbag module inspection and/or replacement inflator installation using the VSMART tool.
- The supervisor must inspect your work and approve it to make sure the replacement inflator was installed correctly. Your supervisor can be a service manager, shop foreman, team leader, etc. When a supervisor enters his or her information, the supervisor is signing off that the technician’s work was inspected and approved.
- Your warranty claim will not be paid if the V-SMART validation is not completed or the photo is not sent. Make sure you see the Uploaded Completed message to confirm the photo was sent to the warranty department.
- Install the driver’s airbag module using new Torx bolts. Refer to the 1998-99 Odyssey service information.
- Connect the battery negative cable.
- Enter the anti-theft codes for the audio system and the navigation system (if equipped).
- Set the clock (on vehicles without navigation).
- Do the power window control unit reset procedure.
- Start the vehicle. Make sure the SRS indicator comes on for about 6 seconds, then turns off.
- Make sure the horn works correctly.
- Put the original inflator into the box the new one came in. Make sure there is no other hardware in the box because if the package rattles, it will not be accepted by the courier.
- Follow the shipping instructions outlined in PIB A15-0002 to return the undeployed inflator.
- Give your warranty clerk the RO that includes the replacement inflator serial number and replacement part number. For the warranty claim to be paid, the replacement inflator part number and serial number that you received must be included in the warranty claim.
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Remedy Instructions and TSB
- 📀【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 📀【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 📀【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 📀【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 📀【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- 🚩2021 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 🎁2021Father's Day gift with love👍【Advanced CRP129: 4 system diagnostics & 5 reset functions & 10 obdii modes + Health Report Generation】Launch crp129e scan tool reset ENG/SAS/ABS/AT systems,5 most used special reset capabilities (Steering Angle Calibration (SAS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Oil Lamp Reset,TPMS, Throttle Position Reset). you can also generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution.
- 💯【4 systems diagnostic +live data +data record and playback】4 in1 graphing parameter for 4 main systems. ➤ Auto-VIN for quick and accurate identification.➤Graphing Live data and the instantaneous voltage across the battery terminals. ➤Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text format and graph format. ➤Diagnostic Record in 4 ways:1)Graph2)Combine3)Value4)Frame Playback➤Print diagnostic report which can read hidden problem make early warning.
- 🆚【Upgraded version of CRP123(E)】Launch crp129e ➤1)5 inch bigger touch screen 2) 6100mAh faster charge battery 3) One-Click WIFI Update allow you use the newest software all time free 4) Graphing the instantaneous voltage across the battery terminals. 5) Print diagnostic report which can read hidden problem make early warning. 6) Google search DTC definition online. 7) AutoVIN scan. 8) one to one diagnostic feedback from Launch Tech.9) Share & Print healthy report.
- 👍👍👍👍👍【Lifetime free update + online tech support】One-click WiFi free updates on internet for lifetime ➤ 5 years warranty for quality issue for Launch crp129e from Launch Tech.➤ Lifetime help online with multilingual support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, etc.,Lifetime help online and 5 years warranty,60 days no reason return and replacement. Ask Q&A on this page or email seller, you will get help within 12 hours.
- 🚗【Expand Vehicle Coverage:Up to 2019/2020/2021】 Cover OBD1/OBD2/EOBD/JOBD:Abbas, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, BMW-Brilliance, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat, Ford, Faking, General Motors (GM), Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Isuzu Thailand, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Maybach, Mazda, Mini Cooper, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault more....
- 👍【2021 NEW ENGINE ABS SRS SCAN TOOL + BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL】 LAUNCH CR629 can do advanced Bi-directional Control (Active Test), read vehicle version information, read/clear DTCs, and read graphic live data stream for vehicle ABS SRS modules. Utilizing the active test can detect the hidden problems when you see the related warning light. Please note: This scan tool currently only supports ACTIVE TEST for following brands: FIAT, ROMEO, SAAB, HOLDEN, USAFORD. More software are keep updating.
- 👍【OIL RESET + STEERING ANGLE CALIBRATION + BMS Reset】 This diagnostic scanner provides 3 reset service -Oil reset, SAS reset and BMS Reset help to keep your car running smoothly. ➤Oil Reset: To reset the oil life each time you have the oil and oil filter changed. ➤SAS Reset: To perform a calibration of the steering angle sensor following a wheel alignment or installation of a suspension or steering part. ➤BMS Reset (this function needs to be added by updating the LAUNCH CR629 currently).
- 👍【OBD2 FULL FUNCTIONS + 10000+ VEHICLES SUPPORTED】 Featuring 10 modes of OBD2 tests (including View Freeze Frame Data, O2 Sensor Test, Evap Test, etc.), LAUNCH CR629 obd2 scanner serves to over 41 different vehicles worldwide. Fixed bugs and Upgrade new make up to 2020 models. Works on most 1996 and newer OBDII compliant vehicles in the US, Europe, & Asia. Over 42 car brands including SUVs, minivans, 12v light-duty trucks. The compatible vehicle brands will increase as the CR629 is updated.
- 👍【LIVE DATA STREAMS+ USER-FRIENDLY】 LAUNCH CR629 code reader is specially designed with the following features ➤3.5 inch large LCD color display. ➤3 hot keys（F1/F2/F3）to access to the target interface directly with ONE CLICK. ➤DTC Lookup to identify a code’s meaning directly. No google research needed! ➤PC Printing to print the information out after PC connection. ➤Review data records historical DTCs, data streams and freeze frame data, which is convenient to view at any time.
- 👍【5 YEARS WARRANTY + LIFETIME FREE UPDATE + 8 LANGUAGES】 This original Launch scanner is backed up by Launch official after-sale services with 5-year warranty, available 60-days return & replacement policy. This diagnostic obd2 scanner supports English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM, YOU CAN CONTACT US FREELY VIA OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL OR MESSAGE US ON AMAZON.
- 【POWERFUL FUNCTIONS】 The code reader LAUNCH Creader 8021 supports reading/ clearing DTCs, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition, oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement. SAS helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and calibrate the steering angle sensor. BMS reset performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- 【EXTENSIVE COVERAGE】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of this scan tool works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
- 【DIAGNOSE, RECORD, REVIEW】 You can do real-time DTC and datastream testing, and you can also record all the scanner testing and review all the data with this obd2 scanner. You can even print out the results on your computer printer so you can talk about the results later with your friends or fellow mechanics.
- 【WARRANTY & LANGUAGES】 This LAUNCH scan tool provides 12-month warranty and offers free internet update (Mini USB). Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese.
- 👍【ABS&SRS SYSTEM DIAGNOSIS + BMS&OIL&EPB RESET】 The OBD2 scanner supports reading/ clearing DTC, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition,BMS Reset can Effectively replacing the vehicle battery without visits to mechanics; oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement.【3 years reliable after-sales service.】
- 👍【ENHANCED 10 OBDII SCANNER FUNCTION】This scan tool can Read/Erase codes, retrieve I/M Readiness and freeze frame data, Patented One-Click Smog Check, show live data in the text and graph format, Auto VIN acquisition, O2 Sensor, EVAP Test (Mode 8), advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6). This code reader is suitable for DIYers to efficiently troubleshoot Check Engine Light and diagnostic trouble codes, fastly find out what problem is and perhaps fix it.
- 👍【WIDE RANGE DIAGNOSE SCANNER】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of code scanner works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4 and support for 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, which make it easy to use for different countries people.
- 👍【EASY TO OPERATE】The abs scanner via true color LCD display screen to indicates the test results , with the silicone keypad you can easy to access the each of menu options, the I/M Readiness hot key can check the state emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification, the menu layout on the screen is easy to understand and you will no trouble to figuring out how to do what you needed
- 👍【WORRY-FREE SERVICE】This automotive code reader supports a lifetime free software update and Review&Print diagnostic reports, just connect to a computer via USB, and we offer 3 years after sale service, if you are not sure if your car is compatible, please feel free to contact us first.
- 1.2021 Elite Version 2. Conact seller to get free gift. 3. Same function as launch crp123e.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, ; the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Test Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Stream + Advance OBDII Scanner + Lifetime Free Update]---- Launch crp123 scanner support for Generic OBDII Codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0); manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1); pending codes; freeze frame data; monitor and I/M readiness; live PCM stream data; graphing functionality for up to four (4) live data streams; clears DTC codes and turns off the MIL; resets monitors; provides Data Link Connector (DLC) location hints.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage OBD2 Automotive Scanner]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others.
- 👍【ABS SRS DIAGNOSIS】: Autel AL609P OBDII Scanner can perform comprehensive diagnosis on ABS and SRS systems of OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles. This pro car diagnostic scanner reads and clears ABS, SRS codes and turns off ABS Airbag warning lights and reset monitors. NOTE: ABS SRS scan for AL609P is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【AUTO VIN AND DEEPLY DIAGNOSIS FOR SPECIFIC VEHICLES】: Autel AL609P Pro scan tool ONLY support following specific vehicles - Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, BENZ, VW, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, KIA, HYUNDAI.
- 👍【COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS AND MORE】: AL609P OBD2 scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live PID data of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN). Autel AL609P comes with Auto VIN acquisition function for quick car diagnosis.
- 👍【TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT】: Autel AL609P Auto Diagnostic Scanner helps you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light is on. With the DTC lookup and Code Breaker function of this car code reader, you can quickly figure out where and how bad is the problem and get tips about how to fix it. Never get ripped off by dealership again!
- 👍【DATA PRINTING AND FREE LIFETIME UPDATES】: AL609P pro check engine code reader can read, record and playback diagnostic data and print data via windows-based PC. The car diagnostic tool comes with LIFETIME software updates and protected free from defects for 12 Months. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook.com🚘 for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days. Purchase now and go fix something!
- 5 HOT SERVICES，AUTOVIN▶️ Enjoy pop-up guidance for easy access to 5 most popular maintenance services(enjoyed Lifetime free upgrade) in this scan tool: Oil reset, SAS reset, EPB reset, TPMS reset, and Throttle Matching. Auto-in: automatically identify vehicle’s make, model, year information, and quickly match the right software at a single touch upon this scan tool. *AutoVIN doesn’t work on ALL cars. Feel free to enter the VIN data manually.
- FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS, DATA GRAPHICAl DISPLAY, DATA RECORD & PLAYBACK▶️ This Car Scanner works for Engine/SRS/ABS/Transmission diagnoses,which is compatible with 42 car brands now and enjoy lifetime free update for more features and more compatible car models. It displays live data stream graphically, supports data record&playback and shares report via email for print or troubleshooting.
- TOUCH SCREEN & BUTTON, ONE-CLICK WIFI SOFTWARE UPDATE, BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST▶️ the combintion of touch screen and button on this OBD2 scanner bring huge convience of operation for car repair work, one click wifi software update save update efforts a lot.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE▶️ Whether you are a DIYer want to make car repairs yourself instead of paying a mechanic, or a mechanic wants to make necessary repairs and maintanances to grow customer base with improved efficiency, you can count on TOPDON ArtiDiag600, teaming up with 24/7 service for any technical issues, and 1-year product assurance for peace of mind.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX▶️ 1x ArtiDiag600 OBD2 Scanner; 1 x Protective Case; 1 x Diagnostic Cable; 1 x Charging Cable; 1 x User Manual; 1 x Quick Guide.***Does NOT come with power adapter.***
- Professional DIY OBDII Diagnostic Scanner--LAUNCH Millennium 90Pro is a comprehensive and cost-effective DIY diagnostic tool, it must be a good assistant for each car owner. This OBD2 scanner comes with a 4″ super large TFT color display, which has good visual effects, you can see the test results and data graphs clearly. Just plug and play, no need to charge, very easy to use. It will be a great tool in your toolbox and one of the best Christmas gifts for your father and husband.
- 6 Reset Functions & 4 Systems Diagnoses--This OBD2 scanner has 6 most commonly used special reset functions including Oil/EPB/BMS/DPF/SAS Reset and Brake Bleed to maintain your vehicle systems safely and efficiently. It can also perform full detection on vehicles' four main ECU systems like check engine/ABS/SRS/Auto Transmission, allowing you to turn off check engine/airbag/abs light, and read transmission temperature, etc.
- Full OBD2 Functions & Wide Vehicle Coverage--LAUNCH OBD2 code reader supports full OBD2 Functions: quickly read/erase codes, view live data/freeze frame, retrieve I/M readiness monitor status, check O2 sensor, do On-board monitor test/EVAP test, auto read vehicle information, built-in DTC lookup library. It works with most 1996 and newer American, European, Asian vehicles, which supports OBD2/EOBD.
- Print Data & Lifetime Free Update--You can record or playback any data stream or diagnostic results, and print them via PC for further analysis. The Diagnostic Report will help users avoid blind maintenance, saving time and money. You can also update the car scanner’s software to the latest versions via PC freely, to extend its using life and ensure the data is accurate.
- Worry-free After-sale Service--LAUNCH Tech USA as a leading supplier of diagnostic tools and solutions, our mission is to provide the most innovative diagnostic tools, cost-effective solutions and best service to our local customers. If you have any questions in use, welcome to contact us freely via e-mail/QA/Feedback, we are always here to serve for you! And we will offer 12 months warranty and lifetime technical support & service for our diagnostic tools!
Last update on 2021-06-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API